YHD's ERN Systems™ supports most Information Sharing related regulations, guidelines and policies including those listed below.
- U.S. Departments of Justice & Homeland Security's "Fusion Center Guidelines" and "Baseline Capabilities for State and Major Urban Area Fusion Centers"
- Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative (NSI)
- U.S. Code of Federal Regulations, Title 28 (revised '08)
- Dept of Justice & Global's "National Criminal Intelligence Sharing Plan"
- National Strategy for Information Sharing
- National Fire Protection Association's 1600 Standard on Disaster/Emergency Management and Business Continuity Programs
- National Incident Management System (NIMS)
- National Information Exchange Model (NIEM)
- National Strategy for Homeland Security
- 9/11 Commission Report Recommendations
- Texas Government Code - Section 421.003 Criminal Intelligence Information
To learn more about the ERN Environment, visit the links on the left. To learn more about specific ERN features, click here.