Immediately disseminate threats, alerts and warnings to those who need to know and those who have a responsibility to act. The ERN's powerful, high volume and targeted 24/7 Alert &Notification (A&N) is vital during a developing crisis or other threat to human life and public safety.
Incorporating 8 years of proven experience, lessons learned and best practices, the ERN's A&N communicates with all standard devices. Furthermore, to prevent desensitizing the audience with irrelevant communication, messages can be targeted using a wide variety of criteria.
The ERN's 24/7 Alert &Notification capabilities, in part, are listed here.
- Voice Outbound — 10,000 calls per minute
- Voice Inbound — 30,000 simultaneous calls to hot line system
- E-Mail Messages — 5,000 simultaneous messages with dynamic redirect
- SMS Text Messages — 120,000 messages per hour with dynamic composing.
- Facsimile Messages — 10,000 simultaneous outbound pages
- Website Updates — immediate programmer independent updates
- Land Mobile Radios — used in DHS/DOJ Integrated Wireless Network (IWN)
- Satellite Radio — broadcasts to include audio and data
YHD recognizes the crucial importance of maintaining accurate 24/7 point of contact information and includes monthly verification for 100% of ERN participants.
Learn more about The ERN including delivery models, regulatory conformance, managed services and pricing. More >