YHD's ERN Systems™ (ERN) is a unique toolset that delivers robust Information Sharing capabilities that support Campus Safety and Security goals and objectives.
The ERN delivers the following capabilities that we believe would be of the most interest to Campus Safety and Security operations:
- Collect reports of suspicious activities, events and/or behaviors from students, faculty, staff, security personnel, supply chain and the public
- Collect reports of dangerous situations and physical security situations on and near campus that may impact campus-wide safety
- Validate, process and respond to reports through closure per policy and relevant industry regulations
- Share report information with other campuses, local law enforcement and other partners as appropriate
- Immediately disseminate alerts and notifications regarding security situations and requests for information
- Immediately establish inbound hot lines to share information on demand
- Maintain evacuation plans and instructions for special high risk students or and/or staff who may need additional assistance in an emergency
- Maintain Emergency and Disaster Plans outside your facility to eliminate single point of failure should you be unable to access your site
The ERN is an integrated, turn key system which does not depend, interfere or affect your local Information Technology (IT) department or resources. It does not require any additional software or hardware of end users.
Learn more about the ERN's features here
. To learn more about delivery models, regulatory conformance, managed services and pricing, go here