YHD's ERN Systems™ (ERN) is a comprehensive and proven toolset that has been used before, during and after actual terrorism events, catastrophic accident and natural disaster response and recovery operations.
The ERN delivers the following capabilities that we believe would be of the interest to most Emergency Management plans and operations:
- Collect, manage and store asset MOUs and MAAs in advance of emergency response
- Collect, monitor and monitor and review local personnel and volunteer resources, determine response capabilities, address any gaps that may exist and schedule retraining and recertification as needed
- 24/7 Alert &Notification using voice, text, e-mail, fax, radio, and other popular communication devices
- Immediately establish inbound hot lines to share information with communities affected by man-made or natural disasters
- Collect reports of suspicious activity, events and/or behaviors to prevent emergencies and reduce those that do occur
- Maintain Emergency Management plans outside your current network to eliminate single point of failure should you be unable to access your facility
- Meet or exceed the Baseline Capabilities for Fusions Centers as defined by the US Departments of Justice and Homeland Security
The ERN is an integrated, turn key system which does not depend, interfere or affect your local Information Technology (IT) department or resources. It does not require any additional software or hardware of end users.
To learn more about the ERN's features, click here
. To learn more about delivery models, regulatory conformance, managed services and pricing, go here