YHD's ERN Systems™ (ERN) is a unique toolset that offers robust features in support of Homeland Security goals and objectives.
The ERN supports all items in the Department of Homeland Security and Department of Justice "Baseline Capabilities for State and Major Urban Area Fusion Centers" including, specifically, the following:
- Facilitate a collaborative environment with stakeholders (pg 25)
- Share information to address national security and criminal investigations (pg 20)
- Establish a suspicious activity and incident reporting (SAR) process including the ability to receive, process, document, analyze, and share SARs (pg 13)
- Receive tips and leads from critical infrastructure, key resources and the private sector (pg 7)
- Disseminate alerts, warnings, and notifications and other relevant analytic reports to the affected critical infrastructure or private sector entity (pg 7)
- Share information with owners of critical infrastructure, key resources and, in general, the private sector, in a coordinated manner (pg 15)
The ERN is an integrated, turn key system which does not depend, interfere or affect your local Information Technology (IT) department or resources. It does not require any additional software or hardware of end users.
To learn more about the ERN's features, click here
. To learn more about delivery models, regulatory conformance, managed services and pricing, go here