YHD's ERN Systems™ (ERN) is a unique toolset that delivers robust Information Sharing capabilities that support Critical Infrastructure &Key Resource protection.
The ERN delivers the following capabilities that we believe would be of the interest to CIKR operations:
- Collect reports of suspicious activities, events and/or behaviors from security staff, personnel. supply chain and the public
- Validate, process and respond to reports through closure per policy and relevant industry regulations
- Share report information with other CIKR partners to provide increased protection nation wide
- Identify subject matter experts that can be accessed for additional knowledge, expertise and experience as needed in case of emergency
- Immediately disseminate alerts and notifications via land lines and cell phones, e-mail, text messages, public address systems and more
- Immediately establish inbound hot lines to share information with communities affected by man-made or natural disasters at your facility
- Maintain Emergency and Disaster Management plans outside your current network to eliminate single point of failure should you be unable to access your facility
The ERN is an integrated, turn key system which does not depend, interfere or affect your local Information Technology (IT) department or resources. It does not require any additional software or hardware of end users.
To learn more about the ERN's features, click here
. To learn more about delivery models, regulatory conformance, managed services and pricing, go here