YHD's ERN Systems™ (ERN) has more than 8 years of proven success for federal, state and local law enforcement.
The ERN offers unique and comprehensive Information Sharing capabilities to Law Enforcement that include the following:
- Collect investigative leads from patrol officers, corporate security, crime watch groups and the public about suspicious activities, events and/or behaviors
- Process collected leads from report through closure according to regulations, including 28 CFR, and local policies
- Analyze leads for patterns and trends relevant to local events and infrastructure
- Share intelligence reports with other agencies and the National SAR Initiative (NSI) as dictated by local policy
- Manage and guide Analyst performance based on local policies
- Meet or exceed the Baseline Capabilities for Fusions Centers as defined by the US Departments of Justice and Homeland Security
The ERN is an integrated, turn key system which does not depend, interfere or affect your local Information Technology (IT) department or resources. It does not require any additional software or hardware of end users.
To learn more about the ERN's features, click here
. To learn more about delivery models, regulatory conformance, managed services and pricing, go here