YHD's ERN Systems™ (ERN) is a unique toolset that delivers robust Information Sharing capabilities that will benefit the U. S. Military missions.
The ERN delivers the following capabilities that we believe would be of the most interest to the U. S. Military organizations:
- Collect reports of suspicious activities, events and/or behaviors from military personnel and dependents, civilian contractors, supply chain and others
- Validate, process and respond to reports through closure per military policy and relevant regulations
- Analyze patterns and trends around base activity and/or known threats
- Share intelligence reports with other bases and local community authorities as dictated by military policy
- Immediately disseminate alerts and notifications to military personnel via cell phone, e-mail, text, public address systems and more
- Identify military subject matter experts and the private sector that can be accessed for additional knowledge, expertise and experience as needed
- Identify and manage assets including war fighters, terror response teams and other individuals, equipment, vehicles and other resources that may be needed in case of a base centric emergency
The ERN is an integrated, turn key system which does not depend, interfere or affect your local Information Technology (IT) department or resources. It does not require any additional software or hardware of end users.
To learn more about the ERN's features, click here
. To learn more about delivery models, regulatory conformance, managed services and pricing, go here